9/17/11

Teacher of the Year Featured!


Imagine my surprise when I woke up Friday morning to find a Facebook message from none other than FictionFreak95 (Dick for Hire, Vines, Meet the Masens) telling me she'd reviewed my silly little story, Teacher of the Year, on The Fictionators.


I spazzed. I giggled uncontrollably. I fangirled.


I may have cried a little.


I'm willing to admit that.


Not only is FictionFreak95 one of my favorite authors, she's actually one of the coolest, nicest people in the fandom. Her happy disposition is infectious, and he love of the fandom and the authors in it is second to none.


In a nutshell... she's in it for all the right reasons.


After this review was posted, I was flooded with alerts and ads. There are just not enough words to say how thrilled, surprised, and friggin' stoked I am about the whole thing.


So, after you read the review, and maybe take a gander (and review) Teacher of the Year, go and read her stuff. It's all good, just pick something off her story list and go. 


And Jo, I <3 ya bb!

No comments: