9/7/11

New Story? Seriously?

So, I've been toying with a new plot bunny that won't leave me alone, and after a tweet exchange with someone (you KNOW who you are), I actually managed to put together a loose outline for my next story.


Now, I know what you're gonna say. "DH, You still have to finish WtNC, AND you're in the middle of TotY."


Yes, I know....


I fucking know.


And I shake my head at my own pitiful lack of willpower. 


My RL is super crazy, with work, family and the possibility of a move, sale of a house, etc. But, what can I say? Writing manages to soothe me, even when not being able to update on time wigs me out.


So, without further ado, I will post a little pic tease to get you thinking... along with one line from the story itself. I don't know when it will post, but definitely after I've completed WtNC. 


"I was the most hopeful I'd ever been in my very short life. I finally belonged-- I had a new family, and a bosom friend.
And then, he happened."




I'll let you ponder that one for now lol... and no, it won't be my usual strictly humor. It's a Friendship/Romance... you'll see ;)

No comments: