2/3/11

Teaser for Merry Textmas Chapter 3

Like I said in a few review replies, TRUST! Next chapter should post sometime over the weekend. Remember, this is un-beta'd, so don't kill me over grammar/spelling issues :P

I had wanted nothing more than to have her stay with me in my bed all day, requesting encore performances of what we had done last night. But I understood that she had to go to work, and I promised to text her later to see her again tonight. 
But now, I have a presentation. A stupid pitch with the account I’m working on. And as soon as I enter, my mood takes a huge dump.
Victoria.
Of all the days...
“Hey there, stranger. Haven’t seen you in a while,” she coos. But it sounds more like annoying baby talk.
“What are you doing here?” I ask as I pour myself a cup of coffee and grab a doughnut.
“Oh, I was asked to accompany my clients today. When I heard who was doing the pitch, I just couldn’t stay away,” she teases, flipping her ridiculous fake red hair over her shoulder and patting the seat next to me.

“I really wish you would’ve, and no, I’m okay right here,” I respond, unimpressed, sitting across from her on the other side of the long table.

No comments: