2/1/11

My TBR List...Tell Me What to Read!

I can't make up my mind. Some of these have been on my list for a long time. Some haven't been updated in forever so I'm waiting, others I just haven't gotten around to. So, you tell me what to read.


Spy Games
Darkness
Wicked Angel
The Harder They Fall
Eye Contact
Your Voice was All I Heard
Not Just A Girl
An Angel Closes Her Eyes
Within Arms Reach
I Know Those Eyes
Hit By Destiny*
A Matter of Trust
Bittersweet Irony
Inked
Seventeen Cakes
Discovering You, Discovering Me
The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
Reality Minus Expectations
Always & Never
The Resolution
Paris Stars Are Blind
The Groupie
Redefined
Forever and Always
With or Without You
Someone Like You
Just Got Lucky
The Ritual
Fade Into You
The Hood
The List
Voice For Me
Treading Water
Coldwater Summer
Avalanche
Legendary
Interviews & Evaluations
Nothing Else Matters
Big Sky
Power Ten*
A Pound of Flesh*
Tangled up in Blue
Always Fighting From the Heart
Masquerade
The Worst of Weather
Faithfully
Cullen Technologies, Inc.
Songbird
The Longest Summer*
Late Night Encounters
Playing the Part
Age of Consent
Remember Me
Vegas Baby!
Art After 5
Rhapsody in B
Once More, With Feeling
Housemating Season*
The Story of Us
Roman Candle
Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
Righteous and Wicked*
Imperfect
Unexpected Circumstances*

And YES, I'm currently writing updates to WtNC AND MT, so calm down ;P
*edit 3/10/11-- Strikeouts are stories I've finally read! :)

5 comments:

PickleMcGee said...

These fics OWN me when updates hit my box:

- Discovering You, Discovering Me
- A Pound of Flesh
- Tangled up in Blue
- The Harder They Fall

DYDM doesn't post very regularly but when it does, I drop everything to read. The E in this story is just precious and the UST is intense. B and E are both all sorts of sweet and awkward.

PAW from PoF is all sorts of yummo and this B is no pushover, she's smart, sexy and can hold her own against the most hardened criminals.

TuiB is just plain beautiful and I've missed it, but it did recently update - tissue warning when you get to the more recent chapters. The angst is in full effect at the moment.

THTF's prologue sucked me in and I love seeing how the author is moving thru time to lead us there. You want to root for this E and hit him in the face with a frying pan all at the same time. Great UST and the supoprting cast is pretty fun too, esp Riley.

Twilight1972 said...

Oh dear you have some good ones. These are some of my favorites from your list:

-The Man Who Can't Be Moved
-Paris Stars Are Blind
-Pound of Flesh
-Unexpected Circumstances (read this first)

Also Unplanned Perfection is also great - just have your tissues ready!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of just how many fics on your list I've read. LOL.

That's quite a list. Of the ones I've read, I would say you have to read Unexpected Circumstances first. Its a quick read and its a WIP so once you catch up, you can continue with the regular updates every week.

The Harder They Fall is the outtakes from The Bigger They Are so only read that if you've read tBTA first.

So of the ones on your list, move these to the top: (or make a Must Read Now list like I do. ARG!)
- Unexpected Circumstances
- A Pound of Flesh
- Hit By Destiny
- A Matter of Trust
- I Know Those Eyes
- The Bigger They Are and The Harder They Fall
- Power Ten
- Late Night Encounters
- Expectations and Other Moving Pieces
- Songbird
- The Housemating Season

Enjoy!

diamondheart78 said...

Just read UC...Very interesting.... I'll be waiting for the update...it kind of sucked me in, cheezy twilight names and all ;)

Lolypop82 said...

Babe I left a message the other day on the LGR's wall about Unexpected Circumstances. I started it he other day and it's AWESOME, if you love My Viking you will love this one. And she updates it every Friday!