1/26/11

Lots of Stuff

There are a few things to report, so I figured I'd get it all in one post for you.


First, the lovely @Loypop82 has created yet another great manip for me. This time, for When the Night Comes. Check it out!



Second, I'm proud to announce that I'll be contributing an EPOV outtake of Evening the Score for Fandoms Fight the Floods! People who donate at least $5 will be awarded a huge compilation of one-shots and outtakes from the best fic authors out there! Make sure you visit their website and donate!

Third, I posted a review of 107yearoldvirgin's fic, Puddle Jumping! It's a great story, and you can read my thoughts on it here!


Finally, I posted a little teaser of Merry Textmas Chapter 2 on twitter a couple days ago. I figure I'd post it here for ya, in case you missed it!

He rises to greet me like the gentleman he is and I mentally slap myself. Who am I kidding? Me? Resist this? I’d probably disrobe and lay myself out right here on a table like a Bella Buffet and let him have his way with me if he asked.
And I’d enjoy it.
But right now was not the time to entertain sexual fantasies. I promised myself this would be a chance to start clean, get to know each other. Without sex.
God help me, I want sex.


I'm currently writing more of Chapter 2, and I'm targeting a Friday/Saturday update, and I hope RL cooperates! See you then!



No comments: