4/13/12

Bella of Victoria Chapter 2 Teaser

I know it's been a while with this story, but I did warn everyone this would be on the back-burner until I finished ToTY. That's complete, but I was struck with a plot bunny, so I started my Witfit drabble, Delay. But, I was struck with Bella's voice today for this story, and wrote most of the chapter. Here's a little teaser.



“Hello, my dear. Ah, I see we have company,” he said jovially walking over to kiss his wife briefly on the lips.
“Yes, love. This is Ms. Owens from the adoption agency, and Ms. Isabella Swan,” she said, gesturing to us.
Dr. Cullen listened intently as Lina and Mrs. Cullen explained the situation while I sat silently observing the scene that could potentially change the course of my entire life.
After a while all the words melded together until I heard Lina clear her throat.
“Well, I’m quite happy we’ve reached some sort of tentative agreement.”
I shook my head. “Um, I’m sorry. I wasn’t really paying attention. What agreement?”

The adults in the room all stared at me. The Cullens were smiling, and Lina looked annoyed.

No comments: