1/24/12

Chapter 26 of The Whole Package- Tidbits

Chapter 26 has been posted by the illustrious PrimaryColors! It's hysterical and I hope you have a chance to read it ASAP! Here are some visuals to go along with the chapter :)


Felix? LOL

We meet again? Yeah… no. There wasn't a chance in hell I'd ever have forgotten this guy. He reminded me of Ralphie from A Christmas Story. Only more… sinister. "Hi." I felt the inane urge to drop a curtsy but I managed to contain myself. "Um… cookies?"
And then I was mobbed. Now that we had been greeted by James, I guess we were fair game. Edward grabbed the plate from my hand and walked toward what looked to be the kitchen. They all followed him like a pack of rabid dogs, shoving and cursing and pushing.


Time to make use of those Superman panties you put on earlier, Swan.
Panty Power… ACTIVATE!

No comments: