8/15/11

TotY Teaser for Chapter 5!

Hello everyone! Here's a little un-beta'd teaser for you all :) Plus some goodies below!

*Remember, you can read all the chapters here as well as on FFN!*
.
.
.

I’m beginning to think he really doesn’t remember shit from that night and was just being extra nice with me.
It’s not until Wednesday night when I look through G’s agenda that I notice a note in the teacher’s writing space:
Ms. Swan, I’d like to schedule a conference with you. Please let me know when you can meet. I look forward to seeing you. Regards, Mr. Cullen
Well, then. That could be interpreted a bunch of different ways. 
A flurry of possibilities run through my already discombobulated mind.
He can A: want to talk about something Garrett did, good or bad, B: Want to meet to tell me how much he fantasizes taking me into the teacher’s lounge and punishing me for being a bad girl, or C: He may just want to know what I plan to bring for the first PTA bake sale.
It could go either way, really.

I also got bored the other day and cast my characters. 

Edward

Bella

Garrett


Rosalie

Alice

Angela

No comments: