12/9/10

Teaser for When the Night Comes Chapter 2

Here you go! 


/WtNC\



Her voice was clear and lovely, but he could hear a certain lilt that brought him back to other times...times that were unstable, and uncertain...chaotic. It was her voice that grounded him, returning him to the present.
“That’s great. But please call me Bella. Miss Swan makes me feel old and matronly,” She said with a light laugh.
He merely nodded with a shy smile, before she continued.
“Well, I hope you’re hungry, Mr. Cullen. Rosie’s serving up her famous breakfast any minute,” Bella offered a genuine smile. If she only knew how hauntingly beautiful she was, he thought.
As she quickly gathered her things and turned her back towards the house, he spoke.
“It’s Edward.”
He spoke so softly that Bella wasn’t sure she heard correctly. She turned to him.
“I’m sorry?”
“It’s Edward....I’d like it if you’d call me Edward.”

No comments: